Monday, June 20, 2011

Well, today is Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations and I thought I'd link up my Bits O Blocks quilt progress :D Go check out all the fun linkies and get INSPIRED, people!

{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

Also, I just entered to win a FQ Stack over at Jaybird Quilts courtesy of Pink Chalk Fabrics. I love the thought of free fabric. It just makes me (and especially Mr. Polka Dot Apron) happy! If you love free stuff as much as I do, you should go check it out! Lots of fun happening in blogland. I'm going to post my WIP Wednesday on Tuesday (I know: GASP!) because I am going to be spending my Wednesday HERE:



VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!! My sisters (I have four) and mommy and grandma are all going down to clean out my grandma's trailer home in St. George, UT and we are going to take a couple days to hit the strip! I think I've earned the right to be a geeky tourist and laugh until I pee with six of my favorite gals. I am also getting some Cortizone injections in my neck tomorrow (BTW, my spine in my neck grows backwards, weird, eh?) so I will do my best to post my WIP's but I cannot guarantee it. Anywhooo, I hope y'all have a super week as well!
~Happy Sewing!~

No comments:

Post a Comment