Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Well, I think my mind is officially lost because I am starting up another QAL!! Any excuse to buy adorable fabric and sew to my heart's content while watching court shows on TV during naptime, right?? Am I RIGHT?? LOL- I wasn't joking when I said that quilting and sewing is my therapy- I guess I am in serious need! So, here goes, this QAL is with PS I Quilt which is a really delightful blog to read and you should all go check her out!

I will put up a button as soon as I can- either I am dumb (more than likely the case) or the button she has just isn't working. It looks like a totally do-able quilt and I can't wait to see how it looks in Kate Spain's Central Park line:


Heaven help me, here I go!!! I hope this counts as WIP because I have been shopping for fabric, and boy does that take WORK! :D I guess going through my scraps and getting moved into my new sewing room counts too, right?

~Happy Sewing!~

No comments:

Post a Comment